3rd Line Engineer - London - up to £45k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled 3rd line Engineer to join a company that is focused on delivering outsourced technology excellence. Now is an exciting time to be joining this expanding business. Through their unique focus, our client has grown to act as partner to numerous financial services businesses worldwide, including fund managers with more than £150 billion of assets under management. The ideal candidate will also have exposure to Windows Active Directory, Virtual Desktops, Desktop Hardware, Cisco Networking, SQL Server and will be able to adapt and master new technologies quickly.
- Capable of concisely capturing and documenting knowledge;
- Confidently able to explain technical concepts with individuals who are not technically proficient.
- Embraces a culture of best practise, process, compliance and continuous improvement;
- Has sound judgement in identifying, and dealing with security incidents;
- Outstanding communication and customer engagement skills
- Acquires the relevant industry qualifications (MCSA, ITIL, VCP, undergraduate degree) demonstrating clear commitment to your own development;
- 3rd Line Support, Servers include; Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server;
- Delivering a primarily BAU 3rd line support role in line with ITIL Incident, Problem & Change processes;
- Dealing with escalations from 1st and 2nd line Service Desk teams, whilst encouraging their professional growth;
- Leading the initial technical response and triage of major incidents;
- Working with clients to support and release line-of-business applications into the production environment;
- Remote management of business-critical products and service levels, desktop and server configuration;
- Out of hours scheduled work reactive to business needs (paid at set overtime rate).
- The role may involve the manual handling of company/client equipment from time to time.
What's on offer
Offering a salary of £40,000- £45,000 and a discretionary bonus, plus benefits of Pension and Healthcare.
Located in: Vauxhall London
Apply for this job
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Yazmin on 0207 014 0230