Ab Initio Developer - Amsterdam
Montash have been engaged by a leading financial services provider to secure an Ab Initio Developer.
As a Senior Ab Initio Developer your duties will be to support the Middleware/BI development team with delivery of Ab Initio plans, graphs, and .psets ensuring standards and guidelines are built and maintained to ensure development is the highest quality.
Deliverables / Tasks but not limited to:
- To deliver fully unit tested Ab Initio software
- To perform code & quality reviews on team deliverables
- Assists team members to establish and maintain middleware/BI (Ab Initio) principles and best practices.
- Actively uses knowledge of middleware/BI (Ab Initio) methodologies to suggest improvements to the way of working.
Experience / Skills Required:
- 5 years of experience in Ab Initio development and ETL solutions
- Designing and implementing Ab Initio solutions in complex environments
- Agile development, Oracle, Unix, SQL
- Design, development and implementation of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- ETL, Data modelling
- Good knowledge of Unix environments, Oracle Databases
Ket Words: Ab Initio / Developer / Middleware / BI Development / ETL / Agile / Unix / SQL