Ab Initio Team Lead
Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: £400-£500
Montash are currently engaged with a global client to source and secure a Ab Initio Team Lead who will be in the integration systems development division.
Integration Systems Development resides within the IT Development group and is responsible for the following functions
- Design of systems having the purpose of transporting and transforming data between applications (integration systems)
- Build and maintenance of integration systems.
- Design, build and maintenance of applications created using "Integration tools"
- Third line support of systems and applications that have been created by the team
- Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates own and others work to time, cost and quality targets in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Takes accountability for design, development, unit testing and delivery of complex information systems from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well engineered result.
- Responsible for allocation of work packages to technical staff, taking account of individuals' abilities and the requirements of the work, monitoring and reporting progress.
Ab initio / ABInitio/ Ab-Initio / Team lead / Ab initio team lead / ETL/ IBM / integration / Design / build / IBM data power / IBM IIB / IBM Messsage Broker / integration / Integration systems development