Highly organised, hardworking, methodical, a logical thinker, great at multi-tasking, a strong communicator, independent, adapt to change well, eager to learn and have great attention to detail?
If the answer to the above is yes then the administrator role at Montash is perfect for you!
Montash have had an amazing journey over the past 11 years having won numerous awards and having a knock-out year in 2014 for revenue growth and we have more exciting times ahead!
With heavy investment into training, Montash have a fun and challenging work environment for someone starting to kick start their career as Junior Administrator.
- Salary is £14,000 -18,000
- Hours: 9-5pm
- Location: Old Street, Central London (Shoreditch)
- Closest Stations: Old Street, Moorgate, Liverpool Street
You will support a small team of directors, tasks are likely to include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining diaries
- Scheduling the Directors meetings
- Arranging appointments
- Taking messages
- Typing/word processing
- Organising meetings
- Using a variety of software packages
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Managing databases
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Recent School Leaver (ideally 2013-2015)
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
- 5 GCSE's grade A-C
- English & Maths are essential
If you feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your cv to talent@ montash.com