ADOBE LiveCycle Architect - 12 month contract - Brussels - €500 per day all inclusive
Role: ADOBE LiveCycle Architect
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Rate: upto €500 per day all inclusive
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of Europe's leading development houses for a large-scale programme which will see them bringing in over 20 contract resources before Xmas this year and more headcount next. To apply for any of these roles you MUST be an EU citizen and able to commit to a minimum of 12 months.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- Design and development of architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of user requirements regarding ADOBE PDF and LiveCycle products
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Maintenance of all subsystems, including ADOBE LiveCycle services and workflows, and WebLogic JEE-based webservices.
- Provision of quality and security assessments, control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with EAC's established ADOBE LiveCycle infrastructure services
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding ADOBE LiveCycle technologies.
- Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with EAC's current and future ADOBE LiveCycle infrastructure
- Production of technical documentation (i.e. architecture documents, components/building blocks related documents, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge and proven professional with PDF forms
- Good knowledge of SOA and design of Internet applications
- Knowledge and professional experience of the following products:
- Adobe LiveCycle ES product suite
- Adobe Designer
- Adobe LiveCycle Workbench
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0208-017-7766