Montash have been engaged by a Government body to source a Business Analyst to assist them on improving the way their technology and process is currently being used. This is to inform a more consistent approach to technology development and support in the future.
This includes, logging, monitoring, programme languages, code repository backups and helping to identify a backlog of additional areas.
You will be working within Service Support and Operations with a core team of architects, developers, security specialists, user support managers and product and delivery managers.
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least 1 - 2 years experience of working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences
- At least 1 - 2 years of communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- At least 1 - 2 years of delivering transformational change
- At least 1 - 2 years of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team in which you have changed your delivery focus rapidly and regularly when needed
- At least 1 - 2 years experience of building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that data is regularly analysed, maintained and improved
- An understanding of user centric design, personal data, digital transactions, security and privacy
Nice to have skills and experience
- At least 1 - 2 years of using a range of digital delivery tools
- At least 1 - 2 years of producing and/or contributing to a range of documentation that may include presentations, briefings, business cases, contracts
Please note that this contract is outside of IR35