Business Analyst - Agile
Montash are engaged with a FTSE 250 financial services business on an exclusive greenfield project to re-design an online platform. The platform will be replaced part by part using new technologies allowing the senior leaders within the bank to build a brand-new team of highly skilled individuals to complete the project.
The position will be based primarily in the City of London with 2 days per week spent in the company's headquarters on the outskirts of the city, paying up to £70,000.
- Identify and help define features, epics and user stories
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of end user training materials, guides and sessions
- Manage stories electronically through the delivery lifecycle
- Adhere to the change delivery policy
- Produce and explore requirements in collaboration with internal and external users
- Facilitate and participate in discovery and inception workshops
- Communicate and escalate potential risks
- Work and communicate effectively with the product owner, QA, Business, Delivery and UX teams.
- Experienced Business Analysis
- Proven experience of agile delivery
- Regulatory environments
- Implementing target operating models
- Process mapping and process automation
- Theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Agile with an evangelist attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point, Visio
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of Conduct Rules
- Process Analysis techniques (such as process mapping, data flow definition)
- Good knowledge of the main system/software development lifecycles (SDLC) (i.e. Agile and Waterfall)
- Good knowledge of delivery tracking tools such as TFS or JIRA
- Enterprise thinker
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines