- You will be responsible for contributing to building an environment where learning and improvement is in key focus.
- Working in teams where everyone has the key achievement to deliver outstanding software to tight deadlines of high quality.
- Supporting teams facing challenges to find improved ways of working.
- Extensively deep knowledge about different agile practices, and you have knowledge of what should be used depending on the situation.
- You enjoy hands-on coaching of teams as well as Agile Coaches, Developers, Product Owners, CTO etc.
- You have an aim to inspire others within the teams but you also want to continue growing and learning within a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and support stakeholders through all levels within the business.
- Fluent business Level German, Fluent English