A broad understanding of numerous Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, TDD and knowledge of large-scaled agile frameworks like (SAFe) Scaled Agile Framework, (LeSS), Large Scale Scrum, Nexus, and many more!
As an Agile Coach you will:
- Coach and nurture team members
- Be involved with daily stand ups, retrospectives and
- Continuously improve the companies agile mindset and processes
- Coach teams facing tough challenges relating to how they work and interact with each other
What we are looking for in this Agile Coach:
- Experience of working with Scrum and ideally Kanban.
- Have a good understanding of agile principles and practices
- Track record with coaching at multiple levels of the business
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of working as an agile coach and multiple levels within an organisation
If you feel you have the relevant Agile coaching experience, please send your CV to (see below) or call me.