Montash are engaged with an international company based in Brussels, Belgium, who would like to secure a highly experienced Agile Coach (SAFe) on a contract basis with the scope to be extended.
You will collaborate with cross-functional, highly skilled business teams in a fast-moving environment and be part of a large scale business transformation team looking to utilise the best in Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodologies.
- Extensively deep knowledge about different Agile practices, and knowledge of what should be used depending on the situation.
- You have helped companies in major business and Scaled Agile (SAFe) transformations
- You enjoy hands-on coaching of teams as well as Agile Coaches, Developers, Product Owners, CTO etc.
- You have an aim to inspire others within the teams but you also want to continue growing and learning within a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and support stakeholders through all levels within the business.
- Fluent Dutch, and Fluent French is essential
- You will be responsible for contributing to building an environment where learning and improvement is in key focus.
- Working in teams where everyone has the key achievement to deliver outstanding software to tight deadlines of high quality.
- Supporting teams facing challenges to find improved ways of working.
This is the opportunity to work with a fast growing international team full of amazing talent that has the energy of a start-up but stability of an established company.
Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: AGILE COACH / SCRUM MASTER / FRENCH / DUTCH / SCALED AGILE / SAFe