Senior Frontend Developer
I am working with one of the most recognized companies in the world! We are seeking a career driven professional to join the team.
Their Frontend development team sits at the nexus of their design, product, and engineering teams, ensuring that their site looks awesome, and has equally awesome code.
They are constantly looking to expand their team and take on new and exciting challenges. If you care about good code, good design, and an outstanding user experience, we want to hear from you!
Why consider joining their team?
- You love making great user experiences (their team works closely with PMs, designers, and other eng. teams to build features and experiences; we maintain the FE codebase for all of our user-facing sites)
- They believe in choosing the right pace for the job - they are following continuous delivery principles and often release to production 10 times a week
- You want to make an impact (we have a FE developer to visitor ratio of approximately 1:25 million)
- You value happiness and a good work environment (they work sane hours; and have a crazy supportive team environment)
- You enjoy good code (we're always exploring how to build things better, improving our toolkit, and replacing legacy code with new hotness)
- Mastery of HTML and CSS (we're all about SASS / COMPASS) and "HTML5")
- Able to write clean and maintainable code from mock ups (use our style guide to build features from re-usable components)
- Experience with CSS Architecture (OOCSS or SMACCS)
- Able to work closely with and incorporate feedback from other engineers and product managers (we have a strong team culture, and constantly helping each other improve)
- Keeps up with evolving web standards and best practices (we're constantly looking at new tech to build even better UX)
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration
- Ideally exposure to Java as a backend environment (Maven, Tomcat)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% bonus & benefits