Java Developer - AWS, Microservices, SpringBoot, TDD, Java 8
Exciting Digital Agency going through a period of rapid growth now require an experienced Java Developer (Spring, REST, Microservices, AWS) to join their Agile engineering team in their Wimbledon base. The business is scaling extremely quickly and require at least 2 enthusiastic Developers to assist in the delivery of a Greenfield project for a household name just added to their books!
Technical skills necessary for the role:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis and impact analysis of the changes
- Provide estimates for the changes
- Document the technical design document
- Make the necessary code changes and maintain the code in the version control tool used by the client as per coding standard
- Carry out unit testing of the deliverables
- Preparing and conducting handover of changes to Production Support
- Carry out in bug fixes where necessary
- Support for live deployment and post go-live warranty
- Client Facing
The Digital Agency in question are really keen on a full Java Ecosystem (Java 8, Spring 4 etc..) expert and a programmer who is willing to have some real technical ownership and appreciation. The current development environment is completely Agile across both cross-functional teams, with any new addition expected to add to that environment by getting fully involved in the Sprints and an active contributor in all Scrum meetings. There is a great team ethos and everyone works together towards a common goal regardless of time spent with the business, with a vibrant environment this is an excellent opportunity for any Java programmer to work on a highly rewarding programme.
It is essential that you offer an understanding around Java 8, Spring, REST and Microservices. You'll be big on Agile, a real team player with good communication skills and any previous exposure to a Development environment around Security, Data Management or Data Protection would also be highly beneficial.
If this is you then forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 014 0230.