Montash have been selected by an industry leading automotive company to search for Agile Programme Manager to work on a large E-Commerce program.
The right person will need to:
- Have excellent experience with agile methodology
- Have an excellent understanding of Waterfall also
- Background in retail IT or IT related retail business activity
- Ability to demonstrate stakeholder management and effective communication skills
- Has worked in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with App and mobile customer channels
- Experience with POS and payments systems
- Has experience of a bricks and mortar retail environment
- Familiarity with one or more retail digital / eCommerce applications or systems
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Act as servant-leader across multiple scrum teams
- Manage the day to day relationship with the Product Owner; and assist them with communicating their vision, objectives, and user stories.
- Ensure prioritisation of the backlog by the Product Owner
- Plan and communicate the need for matrix resource, predominantly from IT, to support scrum delivery (i.e. BA, Architect)
- Create co-ordinated delivery plans in collaboration with other scrum of scrums within related areas
- Provide timely backlog requirements to enable effective resource planning in engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure and Business Analysis
- Coach, moderate, train, and support the scrum teams
- Organize the implementation of sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and requirements workshops.
- Coach stakeholders in agile procedures
- Manage relationships with stakeholders involved in backlog projects
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Ensure a smooth development process and anticipate possible challenges together with your team
This is an urgent requirement. If you feel you will thrive in this role, drop me a line at email@example.com .