Agile Project Manager required. Agile Project Manager required by Montash's exclusive client based in Swindon. As Agile Project Manager you will have extensive experience in the implementation of Agile and SCRUM methodologies, and have a proven track-record implementing DevOps adoption strategies in enterprise organisations.
The Agile Project Manager will ideally have a proven track-record in assisting blue-chip companies in transitioning software development approaches towards Agile, Scrum and DevOps methodologies, preferably within large-scale n-tier application projects.
Working closely with the Programme Manager and the Web Development Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and promoting Agile and DevOps approaches across the project development teams.
To summarise, the Agile Project Manager must have strong knowledge of the following areas:
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- DevOps adoption
- Proven experience of all aspects of the systems development life cycle.
- Must have demonstrable experience managing a large n-tier application project using Agile methods
- Experience as an Agile Project Manager
- Experience in controlling budget and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and work with 3rd party suppliers and partners, developing relationships and gaining user and supplier buy in.
Alongside expert project management and Agile skills you will also be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with business people and stakeholders at all levels, and be able to hit the ground running.
Project Managers who are Agile certified Scrum Masters are preferred.
If you fit this profile and would like to know more please send your most recent CV and await my response.