Montash is currently retained by a global travel organisation seeking an ALM Tools Engineer to join their growing business. The ALM Tools Engineer is responsible for standardising and extending the toolsets the company relies upon every day to deliver the software it needs to provide a compelling proposition to its consumers.
- To be the subject matter expert in the companies chosen ALM tools, understanding their capabilities and enabling them to maximum their potential.
- Significantly contribute to evolving and extending the ALM toolset, e.g. Introducing new plug ins, changing workflows etc, working with all appropriate stakeholders who use the ALM Framework, architecture and services.
- To administer the ALM toolset including enabling new users, controlling levels access, reporting on licencing, management of hosting environments
- Championing automation within the ALM toolset and seeking opportunity to improve and simplify processes wherever possible
- Assisting software engineering teams with day to day queries related to the toolset, including areas of requirements (stories), configuration management, build and deployment.
- Close liaison with Scrum Masters especially, to ensure optimal configuration and refinement of the toolset to support ways of working for each development team.
- To maintain all documentation relating to the ALM toolset
- Strong knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management Toolsets and capabilities
- Demonstrable experience of extending ALM tools
- Demonstrable experience of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Understanding of Agile Development practices
- Excellent multi-tasking and strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- A broad base of knowledge in the following technologies:
- Experience in Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- .Net 3.5/4, ASP.NET and VB Codebases
- SQL (T-SQL),
- Testing (unit, integration etc.)
- Visual Studio / TFS 2012 / GIT
- Powershell Scripting
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a conversation around the market in general, please contact, Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0232 or email ChloeA@montash.com