Montash have been engaged by a World Leading FMCG Company to source an Analytics Project Manager to responsible for the planning and delivery of new analytics projects.
You will have demonstrated experience of running successful analytics projects in the past, as well as working with Senior Management in FTSE 100 Companies
You will have deep knowledge and experience in Analytics Technology and tooling, as well as identifying technology positioning and use cases to deliver business value
- Assist with the development of the project scope and objectives, the identification & evaluation of options for project delivery and the preparation of a project documentations and plans
- Ensures that IT solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored
- Ensures quality control procedures are used correctly
- Establishes the IT solution delivery project team(s) working methods
- Develops schedules and work packages for the IT project delivery team
- Monitors and adjusts activities, resources and plans
- Manage vendor / external resources distributed globally
- Manage finance and budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned, etc.).
- Controls hand-over of responsibility for the IT solution to BAU
- Initiates and influences key stakeholder relationships
- 5+ years of Analytics project management experience within a "strong-matrix" consultancy environment
- Experience on delivering projects using either SAP ((i.e. BW, HANA, BO) and Non-SAP (i.e. MS Power BI, Azure, MS SQL, Blob Storage, Tableau)
- A proven track record for BI Analytics project initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing on projects (with references).
- Proven track on project delivery within a fixed price/outcome based relation with out-sourced IT service provider (with references)
- Clear and proven understanding of newest Analytics solutions and trends
- Expert on identify and manage risks and issues reliably
- Expert on project planning and budgeting skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and relating with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Experienced on working with senior stakeholders in large global enterprises
- Proven ability on leading multi-cultural teams based on different geographical locations across the globe (create a team environment, etc.)
- Expert on managing through ambiguity and effectively copes with change
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong problem solving skills
analytics / analytics project manager / project manager / SAP / power BI / BI / Business Intelligence / MS SQL / Tableau / analytics solution / matrix / prince 2