Analytics Project Manager-12 Months-FMCG Experience Essential
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a Programme Manager for a 12-month contract based in Central London
You must also have deep knowledge and experience in analytics technology and tooling, as well as identifying technology positioning and use cases which deliver tangible business value.
- 5+ years of Analytics project management experience within a "strong-matrix" consultancy environment
- A proven track record for BI Analytics project initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing on projects
- Clear and proven understanding of newest Analytics solutions and trends
- Proven ability on leading multi-cultural teams based on different geographical locations across the globe (create a team environment, etc.)
- Experience on delivering projects using either SAP ((i.e. BW, HANA, BO) and Non-SAP (i.e. MS Power BI, Azure, MS SQL, Blob Storage, Tableau)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and relating with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Expert on identify and manage risks and issues reliably
- Strong problem solving skills
- Assists with the development of the project scope and objectives, the identification & evaluation of options for project delivery and the preparation of a project documentations and plans
- Ensures that IT solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored
- Ensures quality control procedures are used correctly
- Establishes the IT solution delivery project team(s) working methods
- Develops schedules and work packages for the IT project delivery team
- Monitors and adjusts activities, resources and plans
- Manage vendor / external resources distributed globally
- Manage finance and budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned, etc.).
- Controls hand-over of responsibility for the IT solution to BAU
- Initiates and influences key stakeholder relationships
If you or anyone you know id looking to take on a new challenge, please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com