Android Developer required. Android Developer required by Montash's market leading client in Eindhoven on a 12-month initial contract. As an Android Developer you will be working on developing new digital products for the mass mobile market. You should be familiar with android development environment, application development norms, processes and skilled in Android SDK.
The Android Developer with be highly experienced in developing apps for the Android platform. Experience working with Agile / Scrum development methodologies is a major plus as is knowledge of implementing IoT (BTLE/Wi-Fi). The Android developer will have experience in the coding of Android platforms as well as experience with detailed design decisions of mobile apps.
- Translating the User needs into technical requirements
- Enhancing User experience for consumers
- Integration of features by third party suppliers/ connected products
- Support/Improve the mobile applications via monitoring tools and data analysis.
To summarise, The Android Developer will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Significant knowledge of Android programme languages and developmental process
- Extensive Portfolio of developing successful mobile apps
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience Implementing IoT is advantageous
- Experience of working within high security measures is advantageous
If you have the relevant skill-set and this role is of interest to you, send your most recent CV to email@example.com