Android Developer - Global E-commerce Enterprise
Are you looking for a new challenge that will shape your career?
I am working with a Global E-commerce enterprise with a revenue of £16+ million last year; they have a flat hierarchy and are still on a start-up mentality.
We are looking for an Android Developer who will be part of a core development team that is implementing next-generation technologies for our group section. We are passionate about building scalable solutions to complex and challenging problems.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in software development using object oriented methodology for mobile, internet, or gaming products
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Android operating system and Android SDK
- Expertise in building applications for Android using native SDK and/or third party tools
- Strong knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, mobile technologies (e.g. SMS, WAP, mobile web), and the Google Play Store
- Experience with HTML 5 is a plus
- Familiar with WebSocket, specifically Socket.IO, AJAX, XML, and JSON
- Experience building mobile strategies from the ground up
- Experience with handling all phases of product development life cycle and product management
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and writing product requirement documentation
- Familiar with iOS, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, OOD, Data Structures, C++, C#
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective member of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science is desired
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.