My client is looking for optimistic and collaborative, developers to roll up their sleeves and join their mobile team. We believe in hiring people who love what they do. Are you passionate about Android, mobile technology, and building great products? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a member of our Android Development Team, you'll be building our world-class Android app. You will work closely with Product Managers and UI/UX specialists to create fast, efficient, stable code, with core Android technologies such as: Content Providers, Sync Adapters, View Animations, JSON, and more.
Strong fluency of the Java programming language, the Android SDK (versions 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up), Dalvik VM, RenderScript, memory management, strong command of object oriented principles, data structure optimizations, security, IPC, third party service integration and the Android development environment.
Experience as a member of a development team that uses Agile development techniques
Strong written and verbal communication skills: You communicate with other team members frequently and effectively
Thorough understanding of REST-ful API design: You can design and document a client-server protocol, and you can implement the client side of a documented protocol.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK (version 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up)
- Strong experience with Object Oriented (OO) software design
- Experience understanding large and complex code bases
- Memory Management (as it relates to Android devices)
- Caching Mechanisms
- TDD experience (ideally Espresso or Roboelectric)
- Implementing REST APIs