Montash are currently working with a multinational retail organisation currently sourcing a Mobile App Developer. This individual will be working on a variety of different projects and mobile applications in order to increase the organisation's service offerings. The Mobile App Development team's objectives are to deliver new, innovative applications as well as improving the functionality of existing apps.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Improving and maintaining already existing mobile applications to enhance the user experience.
- Involvement in end-to-end development of various mobile applications, from concept to post release.
- Leading the development of such applications across different platforms.
- Working closely with local team members and the international team to ensure mobile strategy is aligned.
- Making recommendations and suggestions to improve the functionality of applications.
- Previous experience in developing apps on any of the following platforms: iOS or native development, Android, Titanium, Blackberry.
- Exposure to working within an agile environment and relating methodologies.
- Interested and dedicated to enhancing user experience.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals within the organisation.
The position is based in Central London and will be on a permanent basis.
This is an urgent requirement so please get in touch with Ana Gaffney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7014 0230 for a confidential conversation.