An exciting opportunity exists for an Application Architect within a global business and IT consulting company delivery team. This will involve high profile client engagement which will consist initially of working within an organisation on a Greenfield project.
- This individual will be delivery focused but have the ability to also use their management consulting and architectural experience.
- This individual will work as part of a team of architects leading on an application design effort for the 3rd party software development partner.
- Working as a team to ensure that the application is compliant and aligned to the business direction of the 3rd
- Be able to work in a client facing environment across business domains.
- Have experience of working as a senior software developer.
- Usage of J2EE development, SOOA, Business intelligence, Enterprise portal solutions, code frameworks is beneficial.
- Have experience across multiple projects, technologies and products.
- Good communication and Presentation skills, be able to communicate complex technologies in a non-technical manner
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, RUP and Design Patterns.
UK/European wide travel will be required dependent on the external client locations; this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about technology and is keen to grow their career.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com