Application Architect - 12 month contract - Brussels - €400-€450
Role: Application Architect
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of Europe's leading development houses for a large-scale programme which will see them bringing in over 20 contract resources before Xmas this year and more headcount next. To apply for any of these roles you MUST be an EU citizen and able to commit to a minimum of 12 months.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- Provide leadership regarding architecture and guide the team in charge of project activities
- Research of modern technologies across the technology stack
- Support Enterprise architecture for client and support the architectural vision for client
- Development of architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems and support analysis (maturity assessment, organisational structures, information systems portfolio, enterprise business processes and Corporate Data flow analysis)
- IS costs/benefits analysis
- Design and development of component architecture
- Follow up of the implementation
- Data analysis and data modelling and technical interface between the project leaders and the team
- Production of software architecture documents and analysis and integration of different information systems
- Progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Playing a part in the testing, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- Vast experience across SOA / Applications Design and Modelling tools
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages, Enterprise Architecture, Relational DBMS and business process analysis
- Knowledge of tech such as - web-services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus
- Good redaction skills.
- Provide tech presentations.
- Experience in dealing with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Participate in multi-lingual meetings with effective communication skills.
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me directly on 0208-017-7766