Application Security Engineer - Permanent - London - £65,000 - £70,000 Per Year + Benefits - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large technology organisation based in London to secure a highly experienced Application Security Engineer. You will be responsible for maintaining the online experience for customers.
This role will require you to work closely with product engineering teams who will rely on your expert guidance to design, build and verify the solutions internally.
- Strong understanding of software vulnerabilities.
- Strong understanding of security design principles.
- Extensive knowledge of web application security.
- Extensive experience of working with software development teams.
- Competence in at least on programming language.
- Awareness of the principles of a Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Skills/knowledge that is a benefit:
- Independent security research.
- Working in an Agile development environment.
- Working with online/ecommerce/retail organisations previously.
- Experience of Web Frameworks, J2EE or API Security.
- Understanding of iOS and Android Security.
- Experience of Node.Js, Scala, Java, Perl, .NE
If this could be of interest and you would like to know more information, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with further details.