Montash are retained by a leading Financial Services organisation with major offices in Dublin to source a senior application security specialist to run a team spanning all applications throughout EMEA.
This is a role to mature the application security environment through collaboration with application owners and definition of business processes.
The ideal candidate will come from a development background and have a very good understanding of software architecture coupled with in depth knowledge of security principles within applications.
The organisation is looking to mature the application security environment from one that is reactive and volume based to one that is proactive and quality focused. This will be achieved through the definition of the business process environment, strong stakeholder management and efficient time management and scheduling when it comes to code review, web app penetration testing (both internal and external) and a consultative approach to securing new applications by design rather than adding security as a bolt on.
We need a pragmatic individual who is risk loving when it comes to business benefit to act as an enabler to IT.
- Knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Strong software/application development background
- Extensive experience conducting penetration tests on web applications
- Extensive experience with secure code review
- Ability to liaise with development teams and business stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or related field