Montash has been engaged by a unique technology start up looking for an Application Security Specialist to work alongside the group Information Security Officer as they look to embed security into all stages of the SDLC.
This will be the first role of its kind within the business, as such will give the individual the opportunity to make the role their own and stamp down their mark on the security landscape of a rapidly growing business.
- Working closely with the development teams during all phases of the SDLC to ensure security is a key focus.
- Providing security architectural guidance to the development teams
- Acting as the 'go to' person for Security within the business
- Leading the organisations Security Guild
- Mentoring developers who want to transition to Application Security
- A background in development
- Working knowledge of OWASP
- Experience of all stages of SDLC
- Security certifications such as CISSP or CISM
- Experience working in a greenfield security environment