Application Support analyst - E- trading - 6 months - London - £400 a day
Montash have been engaged by a leading global banking and financial services client, who are looking to acquire an Application Support analyst for a 6-month contract based in London.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for supporting globally the ION platform. As an Application Support Analyst, your key focus is to provide BAU production support issues/user enquiries and align processes and procedures with the global support teams: to ensure current service agreements are met and requirements are successfully implemented, also to establish an elevated level of quality for the production systems supporting the FI businesses.
Day-to-day Responsibilities as an Application Support Analyst:
- Manage/Own P1/P2 incidents and problems end to end
- Communicates with internal users and management
- Diagnoses issues: establishes their root case
- Liaises with upstream and downstream systems support teams as appropriate
- Highly motivated and happy to work in a complex environment
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
- Majority of experience should have been gained within Front Office Trading
- Must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications
- The role focuses specifically on Rates products, Rates knowledge would be appreciated
If you are a highly-motivated Application support analyst looking to take on your next challenge, then please get in touch on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com