Application Support Analyst - Financial Services - Romford - Up to £55,000
Our client is a FTSE 250 enterprise with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business. They have a 20/20 vision where they are looking to double their personnel by 2020.
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst who is an expert in business finance systems to support and configure the applications and related services used by the Business Finance department.
Candidates must have demonstrable experience supporting and configuring finance applications, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Previous experience within the Financial Services experience
- Good knowledge of finance products and regulations
- Configuration of Ambit, NT/ABL or similar finance applications
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Responsible for the support, configuration and maintenance of the applications as used by the Business Finance department.
- A product and application expert who will be a point of reference for both business as usual and new projects.
- The primary contact for operational support requests for the Business Finance applications.
- Responsible for investigating and diagnosing any issues reported.
- Build a close and productive working relationship with the Business Finance dept.
- Liaise closely with the business, vendors, service providers and IT colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the systems and related projects.
- The primary out-of-hours contacts for significant issues with the Business Finance systems.
If this Application Support Analyst role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.
Application Support Analyst - Financial Services -Croydon - Up to £55,000