Job title: Application Support Analyst X2
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 enterprise based in Luton who are going through a large scale strategic transformation.
You will be supporting and maintaining back office systems and applications to ensure the organisation can continue operating effectively.
- Ensure there is an appropriate level of performance support monitoring taking place.
- Make proposals and recommendations to ensure target areas are addressed.
- Monitor incident queries and respond to these in a timely manner.
- Ensure consequential fixes or changes are delivered and documented within time and quality constraints.
- Provide our of hours support if necessary; on-call support coverage on a rota basis between 1800-0800.
- Work closely with the problem and incident management team to identify root causes of major incidents.
Key skills and experience
- A good understanding of business impact related to application outrage.
- Intelligent analysis of data to draw conclusions/ recommend solutions.
- Customer service skills and knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, proven experience in the analysis and resolution of highly complex technical incidents.
- Ability to assess impact and prioritise workloads and actions accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of commercial processes and requirements.
- Technical and administrative skills in Business Objects, SQL, UNIX, Windows and UC4.
- The ability to manage application stakeholders.
Please contact Tyler at TylerB@montash.com or 02070140230 for more information.