Position Title: Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship
Working Week: Mon - Fri - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Nearest tube/train station(s): Old street, Liverpool Street, Moorgate
Weekly Salary: £173 - £221 per week
We look after our staff with daily fresh fruit and hot breakfasts every Friday. The team are encouraged to take one day a year paid to work with Groundwork - a charity supported by Montash.
A work ethos of work hard play hard in order to achieve the best results and equally enjoy the fun
Company Short Description:
Are you ambitious, well spoken, competitive and keen to get on the career ladder? Do you want to learn in a young dynamic and fun environment? If YES….. Montash is the right place for you!
Vacancy Full Description:
We are a specialist agency focusing on core areas of It including Architecture, SAP, BI and DATA and Information Security.
Montash works with major household brands across the globe. As part of the recruitment team you will be assisting the managers in all aspects of recruiting.
Your Key responsibilities will be:
· Well presented
· Hard working & Ambitious
· Have good Attention to detail
· Aspiration and good communication skills
· Highly motivated and consistently efficient; gets the job done.
· Punctual - good general time-keeping
· Hard worker with a "can-do" attitude
· Must have a minimum GSCE "B" in English
· Highly Organised
· Systematic and focused - but also flexible enough to deal with change
· Attention to detail
· Keen to learn
· Good communication skills
In the role your responsibilities will be:
· Cold calling
· Build Rapport
· Build long term relationships
· Generate a pool of candidates
· Canvas existing and new clients
Minimum of 5 A-C level GCSE's (Essential)
Extra curricular activities preferred
To apply please email your cv to email@example.com or call Usha on 0207 014 0232
Key Words: Apprenticeship, Apprentice, recruitment