My Client is a global management consulting firm with multiple FTSE 100 clients and one of the most renowned Gold Microsoft Partner in the world (They recently received Global Recognition by Microsoft due to their very innovative approach that they have!).
They're looking for a proven and experienced Automation Test Lead to plan and build an automation capability. The role would be to look at test tooling to cover the breadth of automation requirements for the my client's technology solutions within a DevOps plan, in addition to working and planning automation frameworks across my client's projects. The role requires a good level of hands-on technical skills, alongside the ability to plan and execute.
My client is looking for someone who comes from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds with a significant experience in the delivery of testing services
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience in Quality Assurance with a strong recent focus on test automation.
- Hands-on working experience with both commercial and open source automation tools, such as the HP toolkit/ Oracle OATS and Selenium WebDriver and other Open Source tools.
- Knowledge of Behavioral Driven Development tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber and JBehave or similar
- A deep understanding of DevOp's and Continuous Delivery tools such as Nagios, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker or similar.
- Several years working experience of automation framework design and implementation.
- Firm knowledge of software test methodologies and approaches including Test Driven Development and Risk-Based.
- Proven automation scripting capabilities.
- A strong background in software development, with the candidate ideally possessing relevant programming skills.
- The candidate must have good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with the client and the Consulting team.
- Knowledge of SDLC models such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Previous Technology Consulting experience
There will be an element of traveling throughout the UK and internationally if and when required.