An Automation Design Lead is required. An Automation Design Lead is required on a seven month contract by one of Montash's clients who are a leading aviation company based in Hampshire.
The Automation Design Lead will be responsible for designing a capability on which to create repeatable, automated tasks and workflows to deliver orchestrated request fulfilment, service restoration, runbooks, and to support automated change and release.
The Automation Design Lead will be responsible for leading a team of SMEs through detailed design and build activities. As the Automation Design Lead you will be responsible for the production and presentation of the design artefacts required to satisfy architecture, security, and safety design governance boards.
The Automation Design Lead will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience leading and directing small teams
- Demonstrable experience integrating automation tools with APIs using patterns like REST/SOAP
- Working knowledge of Service Now, especially Service Now Orchestrator
- Working Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating
- Working knowledge of automation and desired-state management tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible
- Working knowledge of Request Fulfilment and how to automate fulfilment
If you are a good fit for this role then please apply ASAP as it is an urgent requirement.