Automotive Electronic Systems Reliability Consultant
Montash have been engaged by a Global Telecoms Organisation to source a highly experienced Automobile Electronic Systems Reliability Consultant to join their cutting edge Research & Development teams.
The Automobile Electronic Systems Reliability Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse the reliability features and return rates of Automobile Electronic Systems in vehicles. to provide guidance to enhance reliability of low end communication product, including:
- DSC(Dynamic stability control)
- ESP(Electronic Stability Program)
- ABC(Active Body Control)
- ECUs(Electronic Control Unit)
- Analyse the service policies of Automobile Electronic Systems in Europe and define corresponding service policies for low end communication products.
- Guide R&D team of low end communication products in processes, methods, technical and tools to enhance reliability and to reduce return rates.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree or above in electrical engineering, electronics engineering or similar discipline.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of research & development in Automobile Electronic Systems
- Rich practical experience in one or more fields of engineering method, hardware and software design, test and verification
- Profound understanding and knowledge of the reliability design of Automobile Electronic Systems.
This is an urgent requirement for an Automobile Electronic Systems Reliability Consultant to join the cutting edge Research & Development teams at a Global Telecoms Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.