Montash have been enagged by a leading FS client to source an AWS architect for an initial 12 month contract.
- Engage with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies and roadmaps.
- Identify motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
- Analyze application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components and assessing migration feasibility.
- Architect hybrid AWS and on premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
- Cost/Benefit modeling, and creating compelling business cases for migration.
- Develop suitable AWS-based pure cloud and Hybrid solutions, both from a solution and Infrastructure perspective, based on customer requirements.
- Generate AWS migration roadmaps, and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
- Bachelors degree in IT or equivalent is required.
- Y ears of experience in an Architect role, with hands-on designing of on-premises solutions architecture and providing technical leadership to delivery.
- Years of experience in Architecting cloud solutions, specifically on AWS.
- Years of experience leading Cloud Application Architecture (SaaS, and PaaS) Assessments, Cloud Application migrations, including developing roadmaps to transform Client technical Architectures.
- Participated in at least 2 medium-side and/or 1 large size Cloud Application Migration projects, involving designing, building, and/or enhancing Cloud solutions based on AWS.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, associated business drivers, and emerging computing trends, with an updated Insight of current challenges and Innovation in the Cloud market.
- Hands-on experience in architecting pure cloud, or hybrid cloud solutions, along with Integration with on-premises systems.
- Hands-on working experience in a technical capacity on one or more public Cloud platforms besides AWS, viz. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform /App Engine etc.
- Knowledge and working experience around open-source Cloud Foundry, and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry highly desirable.
- Experience with scripting and automation in the Cloud using Industry standard tools.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- One or more Cloud certifications from Industry leader OEM's such as CompTIA Cloud+, Azure, AWS, Cloud Security Alliance / CCSK, Salesforce.com, Red Hat, Google, VMware.
- AWS Solution Architect Certification - Associate and/or Professional level, highly desirable
If you feel that this is you, drop me a line on email@example.com.