AWS Cloud Architect
I am currently working with an AWS Premier Consulting Partner that is experiencing tremendous growth across the UK & Europe. Their portfolio includes several FTSE 100 clients, and they have recently secured a cloud deal worth over £100 million!
This is an interesting opportunity to be part of a world class team where you will be working on some of the most exciting AWS projects in the market place.
As an AWS Cloud Architect, you will be on the forefront of our customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for cloud platforms like Windows Azure and AWS. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation and deployment experience. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
* Strong foundation of knowledge around cloud platforms like Azure and AWS and the cloud ecosystem
* Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud
* Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
* Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems, algorithms, and relational databases
* Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Cloud platforms
* Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++, Java and/or .Net
* Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in an cloud environment
The following AWS Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted:
o Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional)
o Certified Developer - Associate
o Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
o Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
* ITIL, CISSP or other relevant certifications are desirable
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.