In the role, you will become a trusted advisor to the clients venture capital and start-up customers, educating them on the value proposition of AWS and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- 3+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT systems.
- Experience with application development and deployment concepts including Git, Subversion.
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) including Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Experience of Configuration Management including Chef, Puppet), or container technologies (e.g. ECS, Docker).
- Experience with cloud computing business model as it relates to start-ups.
- AWS Professional Architect certification is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components.
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Fluent English is essential, fluent German is beneficial but desirable.