AWS Cloud Engineer - (Freelance/Contract/Secondment) - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Montash are engaged with an innovative client situated in Eindhoven, to secure a AWS Cloud Engineer to join an already established Data Science/Engineering team.
The Role: AWS Cloud Engineer
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you are responsible for:
- Design, develop and improve AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Responsible for the overall implementation & quality of Cloud Infrastructure
- Take responsibility for bringing new software products into production
To succeed in this role as an AWS CLoud Engineer, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Continuous Software Delivery on AWS infrastructures, using tooling like; Terraform, Docker & Open Source technologies
- Amazon Web Services infrastructures (S3, ECS, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda and more);
- Linux/Unix Administration
- Broad knowledge of IT such as Web services, Restful API's and current application programming languages
If you feel you have the above AWS Cloud Engineering expertise and experience, please apply with your most recent CV.
With Brexit looming and tax benefits increasing for non-Dutch nationals, our Netherlands based Clients are finding an increase in applications from UK IT resources looking to further their international experience. Amsterdam is one of the hottest cities for IT development and more global organisations are opening development centres and/or nearshoring resources to this dominant location. Montash offer not just top tier requirements for IT resources but can also offer guidance through our partners on relocating and tax systems if you're considering a move but maybe unsure on the implications this has.
Key Words: AWS Cloud Engineer / Amazon / Infrastructure / Terraform / Docker / Linux / API's / Software / CI/CD