AWS consultant required. AWS Consultant required to run and lead a small team with our market leading client's IT operations department. As the AWS Consultant you will be responsible for managing all of the organisations applications deployed within the AWS environment, and possess considerable DevOps / SysOps expertise.
It is important that the AWS Consultant has a proven track-record working within enterprise Linux environments, and has used either Puppet or Chef for automation / configuration management. Exposure to other technologies such as RKT and SAP HANA is also a major advantage although by no means essential.
However, it is essential that you have a proven track-record migrating and supporting large AWS environments and be comfortable providing training and mentoring across the department, including the production of all related documentation.
To summarise, the AWS Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience migrating and supporting large Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
- Strong DevOps / SysOps skills
- Long history in Linux systems administration
- Knowledge of Puppet or Chef for automation / configuration management
- Experience working in a team lead capacity
- Ability to mentor, and train staff and create related documentation
- Knowledge of RKT and SAP HANA a major plus
Please note this is working for a truly international organisation and that candidates can expect to be based on secondment in Madrid on a regular basis.
If you're up for a big but very rewarding challenge then get in touch with your most recent CV and I'll contact you ASAP.