AWS DevOps Engineer - €4,000 - €4,5000
I am currently working with an International innovative SaaS Vendor that has a large portfolio of clients across a variety of industries. To support their growth, they are seeking a mid to senior AWS Developer with strong PHP background.
The ideal candidate would have started their career as a PHP Developer and then moved on to AWS. You will also have experience with Ansible, Unix and MySQL in a continuous delivery environment.
We are seeking a career driven individual that is passionate about technology and looking to further their career. My client will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects across Europe without the extensive travel!
My client has received Global Recognition by Amazon Web Services, due to the state of art approach that they are bringing and as such it is an exciting time to join the revolution.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
- Strong background in PHP Development.
- Ideally you are training to become AWS Certified - or you have recently become certified.
- Strong scripting skills - in Python or Bash.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS required)
- Strong experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch.
- Maker that does not relent until finding an elegant and practical solution to a problem
- Person who cares deeply that your work realizes positive outcomes for our world
Contact me on Cristian@montash.com for further details.
IOT Cloud / PHP/ PowerShell / Unix / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / MySQL / Ansible/ VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Lambda AWS / ElasticSearch / Python