AWS Engineer / SME (Global Brand)
Salary: £42,000 - £52,000 + Benefits
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with revenue of £5.96 billion last year that is embarking in a large AWS cloud transformation.
We a seeking a strong AWS Engineer that is passionate about technology, The AWS Engineer will act as an AWS SME and will be the main point of contact for all technical aspects of AWS.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most recognised brands in the world and be part of their cloud transformation! If have 2-4 years of experience in AWS but have not yet had the opportunity to get certified, my client is happy to pay for your certification!!
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience required;
- 3+ years of hands-on cloud experience, supporting Systems Infrastructure technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills - team player, personable, professional, and energetic
- Ability to interact and influence effectively with senior stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and promote technical solutions;
Technical Requirements (required and desired):
- Must demonstrate an understanding and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon (Amazon Web Services) or Azure
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation Tools - PowerShell DSC, Chef or Puppet
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual and on premise to cloud environments;
- Experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics - Amazon AWS/EC2, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack
- Experience analysing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
- Outstanding communications and initiative with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Training and Certifications:
- AWS Certification (Preferred- but not required)
IOT Cloud / Azure / PowerShell / Shell / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Lambda AWS