AWS/Azure Architect/Specialist - Oslo, Norway - Contract/Freelance - 3 Months - €70 - €75 Euros Per Hour (Negotiable) - Cloud - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global client in Oslo, Norway who is looking for highly experienced AWS or Azure Architects/Specialists.
You will be responsible for participating in cloud projects, migrations and you will work with customers designing and implementing applications in Microsoft Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure.
- Hands-on production experience in either AWS or Azure, or experience in both.
- A broad understanding of architecture governance and frameworks.
- Come from a background of one of the following: system administration, engineering or development.
- You will need be familiar and have experience in at least one of Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Have an understanding of Linux or Microsoft Windows.
- Able to run service and applications on AWS or Azure.
- Strong communication skills - you will need to speak and write in fluent English.
Please ensure your resume demonstrates skills and experience relevant to this position. You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0) 207 014 0231 for more information.
There is chance of remote working, you will need to be onsite in Oslo for at least 3 days per week minimum and the client can offer to pay expenses such as travel and accommodation etc.
KEYWORDS: AWS / AMAZON WEB SERVICES / MICROSOFT AZURE / AZURE / LINUX / WINDOWS / ARCHITECT / IT ARCHITECTURE / IT ENGINEERING / MICROSOFT AWS / CLOUD / DEVOPS / DEVELOPMENT / OSLO / NORWAY / IT /