Azure Cloud Engineer- €60,000-€70,000+Bonus
*This role can be based in Munich or Frankfurt*
I am working with a Global Consultancy that is experiencing tremendous growth across the DACH Region and Europe.
My client's portfolio compromises of large enterprises & DAX clients but they are small enough for you to make an impact.
Candidates will have both excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges and build lasting relationships. This individual will work directly with Clients to engineer and implement cloud solutions by identifying requirements and scope, implementation planning and service delivery in order to meet the clients' business objectives.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing vendor neutral cloud practice with established clients. Exciting time to be part of a world class team and be involved in some of the most exciting cloud transformations across Europe.
· Broad understanding of all the leading cloud providers with hands-on experience of configuring Microsoft Azure PaaS and IaaS.
· Experience with automating server builds on Azure or cloud solutions using infrastructure as code
· Experience implementing software defined datacenter architectures (including storage, network, and compute) and infrastructure as code
· Experience with public cloud portal administration and resource automation
· Experience of configuring Service automation tools: (Chef, Puppet, etc.), and Hypervisors (Hyper-V,VMware etc.)
· Hands on with Visual Studio, Microsoft SCCM, Power Shell and at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, PHP or Bash.
· Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on premise to Azure.
· Excellent understanding of active directory,
· DevOps and/or Application Development exposure
· Responsible for deployment, maintenance and monitoring of production/test/dev systems running on MS Azure.
· Microsoft cloud specialist certification is a minimum requirement. Full certification to MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent in German and English) with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner a must.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively required.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to interface effectively with client executives in a professional and business-like manner is a must.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud