BA - Quant Research - London - 6 Months
Montash have been engaged by a Global Investment Bank, who require a BA with very good knowledge in Quant research for a 6-month contract based in Central London.
We are looking for one individual to collaborate on a project of control framework to ensure high quality deliveries of IT solutions by Quantitative Research teams
The new control framework surrounding its IT governance and IT processes will cover the following aspects: IT applications and assets inventories, IT project portfolio management, IT development lifecycle, IT Security, IT Continuity.
Role and responsibilities:
- Definition and implementation of Quantitative Research IT applications and assets management monitoring process
- Review IT Development methodologies
- Maintenance of IT Security and IT Continuity requirements
- Creation and generation of KPIs for reporting and follow-up, identification IT Risks, associated dashboards
- Review and create standard IT procedures and guidelines (requirements, coding, testing, production deployment and release management)
- Experience in development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience in IT Risk and Operational Risk Management
- knowledge project management, project reporting and budget tracking
- Good understanding of best practices standards and governance frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent level of knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of SharePoint
If you are currently available for a new contract please get in touch on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com