Backend Engineer - REST, Lamp/Java/Nodejs and AWS
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Contract: 3 month contract to perm
Job Title: Backend Engineer
Programmes used: REST, Lamp/Java/Nodejs and AWS
Due to a period of seismic growth one of my clients in Berlin - an award-winning beauty company are now looking to add a Backend Engineer to their vibrant team
Work-life balance is important to my client with employees are seeing the benefits in flexible working times, home office options and even the possibility of a paid sabbatical leave. I am proud to represent a client who has created such a motivating, fresh and fun culture, where employees are encouraged to be themselves and not only be inspired but inspire. There is no dress code, no hierarchies and lots of room to add new technologies to your tech stack.
Now on to the serious stuff…
We are looking for an Ambitious, enthusiastic and hardworking Backend Engineer to work on an exciting new campaign for our client. You will have a direct impact on user engagement and experience, having the opportunity to bring forth the companies' vision which will lead them to be the pioneers in their market. Using cutting edge technology and making use of the latest tools my client is looking for an individual who is determined to take their skills to the next level and is passionate about learning and development within their role.
Working with technologies such as REST, Lamp/Java/Nodejs and AWS this role will not only allow you to demonstrate your expertise, but you will also have the opportunity to work on new technologies like Kafka, Kubernetes and Moduler services
- 3+ years' experience building consumer facing web apps with at least one of - LAMP, Java, NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of debugging and building SOA applications - RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Fluent English
- Direct impact on what is built across teams
- Opportunity to learn new technologies - Kafka, Kubernetes, moduler services
- Up to 2k personal skill mastery budget
- No dress code - Casual working environment with a first name basis
- Possible paid sabbatical leave, flexible work times and home office option
- Childcare options
- Attractive discounts on products
- Dogs are welcome!
To apply please email email@example.com or call me on +442070140231