Back-Office User Support Analyst
Montash have been engaged by a Global Investment Bank to source an experienced Back-Office Support Analyst to provide application support and maintenance of Tier 1 applications.
The Back-Office User Support Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Support GUI and server-based processing
- Answer user queries, monitor applications and coordinate incident resolutions
- Provide on-call support for a range of systems overnight/at weekends on a rotational basis
Skills and Requirements
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Basic UNIX commands
- Experience with Middle-Office issues
- Very strong communication skills with both IT and the business
- Experience of business-critical systems, development, support and testing
- Finance background
- Knowledge of Murex 3.1 and incident management systems
This is an urgent requirement for a Back-Office User Support Analyst to join a Global Investment Bank, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: Back Office / Middle Office / Support / Murex / Finance / Banking / Incident Management / SQL / UNIX