Senior Backend Java Developer / Java Engineer / Software Developer
Our client, a progressive e-commerce platform whose core platform is technical infrastructure working with a modern, cloud-native technology stack comprising of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, DevOps and Go. They are looking for a new Java Developer / Java Engineer to join their ever-growing technical team.
Your role as a Java Developer / Java Engineer / Software Engineer
- Working on the line between Software Engineering and Systems Engineering
- Curious and a step ahead when it comes to software trends
- A natural leader who takes ownership of the team's deliveries
- Willing to take responsibility for running an important part of our infrastructure.
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language, knowing Go is a plus
- In-depth understanding of UNIX/Linux system internals and TCP/IP networking
- Well-versed in scripting (Bash/Python) and infrastructure automation
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- A track record of running large-scale systems
- Knowing containers, especially Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and AWS is a big plus
- Cloud native mindset, including microservices, resilience and scale-out
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be our clients next Java Developer / Java Engineer / Software Developer. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org