- Research, design and develop highly scalable web applications platforms, frameworks and APIs using technology stacks that include Java, Spring, OSGi, etc.
- Work closely with other developers, architects and quality engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves user engagement, system availability, resiliency, and performance
Work on whole development lifecycle
- Applicant must have a minimum of a bachelor degree.
- Five+ years total software development experience.
- Three+ years experience with design and development of large scale web application using Java (dependency injection, web services, etc.).
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, optimization strategies and web application architecture.
- Advanced Java knowledge, extensive experience with algorithm design.
- Experience with and a strong understanding of design patterns.
- JVM & application performance tuning.
- A passion for producing clean, standards-compliant code.
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL.
- Self-motivator who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Nice To Have
- Understanding of data warehouse systems (hive, Hadoop)
- Experience with full stack development, including the use of metadata and declarative programming; building an app from cradle to grave. Scaling on an enterprise level.
- Experience working with template injection with Moustache/Handlebars backbone.js, Ember.js and AngularJS.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Experience with framework and/or public API design.