Microsoft BI Business Analyst - Consultancy - London with Travel
Microsoft BI Business Analyst - Consultancy - London with Travel required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading consultancies who are looking for multiple experienced Business Analysts with strong BI experience within the Microsoft Stack of various capabilities to work in a flexible manner throughout the UK. As this is a Consultancy role you will need to be flexible to be based around the UK at any point to work with a variety of clients and industries.
Salary Range = £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits. (Salary dependant on experience)
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Collect, understand, and transmit business requirements and translate these into functional specifications;
- Analyse and document business processes;
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications;
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Provide day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Produce weekly reports for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Consulting experience preferably including customer facing engagements in financial sector.
- Understanding of BI, concepts and methods including Kimball and Data Vault design techniques.
- Experience with data analysis in support of system change projects, such as the ability to model data structures and processes.
- Ability to moderate and facilitate client-facing workshops and to present confidently.
- Excellent written and spoken language abilities.
- Proven ability to engage and manage stakeholders at differing levels within a client organisation.
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques such as UML and BPMN, IIBA-related training an advantage.
- Basel 2 or 3 compliance knowledge would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Microsoft Business Intelligence product suite would be advantageous.
Please apply today to be considered.