||€80000 - €90000 per annum + benefits
||about 2 years ago
BI Architect (SQL / MS BI)
Montash are looking to resource a highly experienced Microsoft BI Architect for a globally recognised consulting organisation.
Our solution consultants need not only IT experience and industry insight, but boundless passion for truly innovative technologies, building customer relationships and the exciting challenge of customers using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack to generate real value.
The consulting field of Data Insights Solutions is all about bringing together the analytical preparation and presentation of data. Through our end-to-end solution, we offer our customers a complete solution from data storage to the representation of the evaluated data on mobile devices. And all this from a single source. You are here as part of our growing consulting organization and will plan, architect and implement customized solutions.
- Design, architect and adapt MS BI solutions to the individual process landscape of the customer
- Demonstrate the business value to customers of our end-to-end solutions
- Whether you recommend customizing a standard product or a customized development - you are the one who creates the specifications, in which the optimal solution and project goals are always formulated
- Be the first point of contact and support sales actively in the identification and implementation of new business opportunities
- Actively communicate with different solution areas, the IT departments and the departments of the customer,ensuring identification of all possibilities - even outside their own area of responsibility
- Create valuable input in the compilation of ideal team setups and support optimum project implementation
- Profound consulting and project experience in the design and implementation of SQL & BI solutions and experience in data analytics, big data and predictive analytics
- Good technical knowledge in conceptual design and creation of relational databases, distributed databases, and document-oriented databases
- Strong sales skills ability in identifying new business.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, and the ability to combine technology with business issues and solutions
- Preferably fluent German and English, spoken and written
- Openness to travel nationwide