BI (Business Intelligence) Project Manager
Montash have been engaged by a Global Financial Services Organisation to source a highly experienced Business Intelligence Project Manager.
The BI Project Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage full end-to-end BI solutions, from design through to delivery
- Tracking key project metrics, issues, risks, changes and to produce monthly status reports
- Drive key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the solution
Skills and Requirements
- Experience designing and delivering global BI solutions, preferably for within Financial Services or similar
- Extensive experience project managing BI solutions in an Agile environment (Scrum etc.)
- Informatica Power Centre (IPC)
- SAP BW, BO, HANA, BPC
This is an urgent requirement for a Business Intelligence Project Manager to join a Global Financial Services Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
Key Skills: SAP BI / BW / BO / HANA / BPC / Financial Services / Insurance / Banking / Business Intelligence / Project Management / Data / MDM / Master Data Management / Stakeholder Management / Microstrategy / DB2 / Informatica Power Centre / IPC / Agile / Scrum